Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kids make your life interesting



Spent most of the day with Harlee and Nicholas yesterday, while Kirsten helped out a friend. It is proving to be an interesting Christmas season. Harlee thinks every wrapped gift under the tree is "for me". She also got into the little advent calendar I gave her and Nicholas and ate every chocolate in there. Nick seems to think unrolling the toilet paper over half the house is fun--one tries to make sure the door is closed. Trying to get cards done and a couple of gifts sent before I head home on Friday. It is impossible to do Wed. or Thurs. since I am working my 12 hour shifts. And we are in a major deep freeze. The weather bug says -20F out. Snow won't be melting for a bit.

1 comment:

cait! said...

That Nic. What a handful. :D