Monday, May 30, 2011

Not the Greatest Weekend






My weekend hasn't exactly gone the way I planned. Curtis and I had a great trip to Helena on Sat. But, Sat night I went to bed and woke up around 12:30 with an irregular heart rate. So off to the ER I went and my heart was in atrial fib. In the ER they started an IV, gave me some meds, drew blood, took and X-Ray. But my heart rate just wouldn't convert and stayed up around 160. So I got transferred to the Cardiac unit, where they mainly watched me for a few hours. But there was no sleep that night. Shortly after noon they started giving me some meds to help it convert and finally one called Corvert did the job. So, finally at about 7pm last evening they let me come home. Oh, to sleep in my own bed. I still so exhausted this morning. But, I am alive and kicking!!!

4 comments:

cait! said...

I'm sooo glad you're doing better. I may have had a brief moment of panic there last night, but I'm much better now. :)

Tracy said...

Oh Leslee, that must have been so scary.
So thankful they found the correct meds to get everything back to normal.

Susanne said...

Glad they were able to get it under control. Saying a little prayer that you have no further troubles.

mehmkefar said...

I am so, so glad they got your "ticker" straightened out. Scary for all of you. I assume these shots are with your new camera. They are so pretty.