Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Flowers I Love



Last week, I was having an exceptional blue day and this what my wonderful hubby brought me home. He is my lifesaver. Love him to bits. And almost a week later, they still look wonderful.
I don't react at the moment, but after everything is over. I am very calm when things are happening, but then have my breakdown. And I think I was just reacting to everything that happened with going to the hospital.

Worked today and it is a little busier in the NICU. I think we had 13 or 14 babies. Thought I would float or stay at home, but they admitted babies overnight and I ended up working--Yeah!!!just want to get my regular shifts in.
Have some days off now. And my cardiac stress echo tomorrow.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Sending you healthy vibes for your stress test tomorrow.
Your hubby is such a sweetie.

mehmkefar said...

Hope your stress test went okay. That hubby of yours is a jewel.