Monday, August 6, 2012

An Oversight, on My Part

I have worked two 12 hour shifts over the weekend and missed posting about my father-in -law's birthday on Saturday. It deserves having a blog post when someone turns 87 years young. I hope he had a great birthday !! I think it is great he and Sarah live in their own place, he loves to ride his Bergman scooter around and he still fixes the odd sewing machine.
Curtis rode his bike up on Thursday evening and they met at at the Isaac Walton Inn and enjoyed appetizers and dessert together. Curtis spent the night and came home later on Friday.
Today, I have had a very unproductive day. I did manage to pick up my kitchen. I was so tired after working and not sleeping I collapsed on the couch and had a 2hour nap. I hope I can sleep tonight.




Curtis' dad, Charles


Charles and his 3 kids-Deyanne, Curtis, Dennis


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Curtis in /\/\onTana! {!-{> said...

{!-{>

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to Cutis' dad :)
Sounds like you really needed that 2 hour nap :)