Wednesday, November 23, 2016

More Cavern Pics

The big turkey is almost here!!  I made a quick trip to the grocery store early this morning(like 8am)  I wanted to avoid the crowds.  And came home and did a bunch of prep work for tomorrow- made pies, made dressing and got the sweet potatoes and yams cooked up. 

Then the SOS call for work went out.  Why do I feel so guilty about not going in?????  So, I told them I was available from 6am-10am.  That is all I can do and get back home and get the turkey bird in the oven.  So, that is where I will be tomorrow early.  No watching the Macey Day Parade for me.  But, it will be big bucks for those few hours.  And why is the scheduler leaving a holiday so short???

The grandkids came over this afternoon and did a little crafting.  Even Coop got in on the act. 
 And here are the rest of the cave photos.  Just kind of a cool place to spend an afternoon. 












4 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a sweet picture of Coop!! And the cavern pics are amazing!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

He looks to be having fun. And I love the pretty purpleness of the caverns.

Tracey said...

Wow you got some amazing photos ...the colours are so pretty! Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanks giving, a little belated I know!

Tracy said...

This brings back such great memories of our trip there :)