Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Canadian Thanksgiving!

I make sure my family celebrates Canadian Thanksgiving! It is one tradition I have kept going since coming to the States! They are pretty pumped about a turkey dinner with all the trimmings! Caitlin now hosts her own Canadian Thanksgiving in Seattle with many of her friends. Last evening enjoyed the company of Kirsten and her family and also friends Robyn and Walter. They have joined our celebration for the last few years.



It was a yummy meal!
It was also my sister's birthday. Hope she had a wonderful celebration! We enjoyed her company the last few days of September.


Last week I spent a few days in Kalispell attending a nursing conference at the Rocky Mountain Childbirth Conference! It was very informative. Here it is only the 10th of Oct and I have spent 5 of those days there and about to head over for one more trip.











The trees and the mountains were looking pretty spectacular on the drive over!

One of the trips was so Kirsten's kids could visit their great grandparents! They had a ball!!!
The drive gets a little ling being 4 hours!







We mad a short stop in Glacier National Park! The Going to the Sun Road remains closed due to wildfire activity!


The fires are pretty much contained, but you can see in the photo below that they are still smoldering!


And I actually got to scrapbook
A page the other day!!!




A traditional page with a pocket page. Paper are from a We R Memory Keeper and Fancy Pants Designs. embellishments mostly from Simple Stories. Chipboard letters are from Basic Grey.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you had a wonderful (and yummy!!) celebration!! Your pictures are so beautiful!! I love Glacier National Park!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts