Monday, September 29, 2008

September Almost Gone



Just a couple of days left this month. And it is supposed to be gorgeous this week, Warm and wonderful---like Indian summer. The leaves are changing and I should go and take some photos.

Worked my 12 hour shift on Sat. and then was canceled yesterday. Too many nurses and not enough babies. Hopefully there will be more when I go back in 12 days.

So, I got to scrap instead. I was dead beat tired after last week. So it was good to be off.
Also looked at an open house, that I have been watching all summer. Too much money though, It is an adorable house, but I like mine better.

Here are a couple of layouts from yesterday.

1 comment:

cait! said...

Those look great! I can't wait until she and I can go to the park in the summer! She appears to be having a ball! :D