Monday, June 8, 2009

Good Morning from Vancouver








It is a sunny morning here in Vancouver and we are looking forward to boarding our ship, The Island Princess, after lunch. Curtis managed to get down to one bag, after I took his suit coat, down vest and fleece jacked. We are headed out to the mall just across the street in about an hour. It was a long day driving across Washington yesterday on the less traveled route. Spent about 20 min. getting across the border which wasn't too bad. I have spent a lot more time at that border crossing in the past. We are on the 18th floor of the hotel here in Vancouver and you can see the ocean from the room. The sunset was a big red ball going down.

1 comment:

cait! said...

WERE YOU AT RED ROBIN????!!! I'd recognize that glass anywhere! I'm jeallllous. But I'm going to Kirsten's for dinner tonight. Taking some potato salad and maybe whatever else I might see at albertsons. I hope you have a lovely trip. Love you both. <3