Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyer Monday



and the end of November. Today is supposed to be the busiest shopping on the net. I have done my share this morning. Order some new pants and shirts for Curtis at Eddie Bauer--they are offering an extra 20% discount and free shipping. He is headed down the road this morning to Boise, ID. But he did get our Christmas lights up yesterday. After getting all the icicle lights out--all but one strand wasn't working. So, down the road we went to get some new light--they were on sale at Walgreens--buy one, get one free. So 2 strands for $10. And he wanted LED lights. Pretty good price since they were $22 at Home Depot. The outside is decorated and looks nice and now I get to work on the inside.

1 comment:

cait! said...

Dad told me about all your black friday exploits. Mine were digital. I also did a small amount of cyber monday shopping to. I bought a shirt and a french harry potter book. I have such good self-control this year. :D