Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween has Come and Gone




and was pretty boring around here. We only had 15 trick or treaters. What was with that??? The temperature was pretty balmy for around here, although it was windy. The grandkids were sick. Kirsten took them to the doctor yesterday. They did a strep screen on Harlee and Nicholas had an ear that was not looking too good. They are both on wonderful antibiotics and hopefully soon will be feeling better. Harlee is almost 3 and this is the first time she has ever been on antibiotics, so that is pretty good. I am staying isolated from them, as much as I hate it, because I don't want to get sick. Headed back home next week and don't want to take it to Mum and Bill. I have finished working for this week and enjoying my days off. Here are 3 layouts I recently finished. Just an interesting tidbit--it is 100 days until the winter Olympics in Vancouver, BC.

1 comment:

Warren and DeeDee said...

The layouts are great, Leslee! I really like them all. Hope the kids are feeling good again soon, and you can spend some fun time with them again.