Saturday, March 20, 2010

Last Night-




at our house. It definitely wasn't quiet. Harlee and Nicholas were here. Kirsten and Caitlin went to see the new "Alice in Wonderland" movie. So the munchkins were here for dinner and a bath. We watched "The Frog Princess" movie with them--it was pretty cute. Put the kids in my big jacuzzi tub--they don't like the jets on. So, here is my updated blog for this week. It has been great having Caitlin around. She heads back to Seattle tomorrow. Hopefully she will be back for the summer.

1 comment:

mehmkefar said...

What fun! My grandkiddos all love the jets, except for Bryton and they scare him. I am so glad that I got to see Cait while she was here. Can't thank you enough for the meals, Leslee. We are so enjoying them. Walter had a cold meat loaf sandwich yesterday. I have saved one last helping of that yummy rice pudding for today. Gotta have that recipe for sure.