Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Middle of the Week

Valentine cookies-Papers: Bo Bunnym & Fancy Pants Design
Deicut: My Minds Eye
Rubon: Heidi Grace
Title: Cricut George Font
Valentine cookies- Papers: We R Memory Keepers
Chipboard: Pressed Petal, Heidi Swapp
Rub on: Heidi Grace
Title" Sunshine quickutz font
Biking Barrow Boys: Papers: My minds eye, Heidi swapp, prima
Embellishments" Heidi swapp
Title cut on cricut- Printing font

The Cake Papers: Basic Grey,
the cake embellishment was made on my cricut
Title cut on my slice


It's already the middle of the week. I can't believe it. We've had a little dose of winter return. One sure notices the colder temps. I worked the last 2 days-so they just fly by. We admitted 3 to the NICU yesterday with another coming. Busy, crazy day. Glad to be off now. Curtis has gone down the road to Helena for the day--I have some errands to run. And I am so excited Caitlin is coming home Friday night--but she can leave her pink eye in Tacoma, please. Here are a few layouts I completed over the weekend. Enjoy!

No comments: