Sunday, June 13, 2010

Busy Outside Weekend







I have been busy working outside this weekend. Especially since the weather was gorgeous. Needed to get flowers in the garden, since we have been away. So, I got the gardens all turned over and Cait went with me to the garden centre to pick up some pretty flowers. Got quite a few perenials, so hopefully I can plant less flowers each year and just have them come up. The area in the back bottom, where I planted wild flowers has finally taken and out of control this year, since we have been gone. Anyway photos of my pretty flowers. Back to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

mehmkefar said...

What a pretty area that is around the bird bath. Love those orange flowers, Leslee!!

Kristii said...

Such gorgeous flowers!!!! The bird bath is gorgeous!!!!