Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our Thanksgiving Celebration



We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner at our house. Thanks to Curtis and Kirsten. Since I worked all day(floated to Peds-yuck) Curtis got things started at home and Kirsten came over and helped when she got off work. The grandkids looked very cute in their holiday attire. Dinner was yummy after working all day. Curtis and I were out shopping yesterday morning--but not at 3 and 4am when some of the stores were open. Nothing seemed extremely busy when we were out--except Herbergers. I hope to get some decorating started today if I can talk Curtis into getting the tree out.

2 comments:

cait! said...

I love these pictures! Harlee is getting to be a tall little stringbean! And it sure looks like Nic is enjoying his pie. Yum yum. I can't wait to see you all. :)

Tracy said...

Looks like they are having a blast :)