Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1




Today we start the last month of 2010. The Christmas countdown is on. So, the advent calendars came out today. Kirsten and Tim came over with the kids to get theirs. I have been busy wrapping and decorating all kinds of goodies for the kids. Kirsten is keeping the advent house downstairs so all the kisses don't get eaten in the first couple of days. Last year Harlee got into the kitchen and opened all the little doors and ate all the goodies up. I think that is what Nicholas wanted to do this year. The other calendar is one I made for our house that I put a little magnet on every day. My craft area is a disaster zone after wrapping all the little gifts, so I must clean that up this afternoon--my goal. Have worked the past 2 days and off until the weekend now. Next week will be Christmas baking week, I think.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love both of your advent calenders.
I love the magnet one. Kept meaning to make one, maybe next year, teehee

Cookin' Canuck said...

Hi Leslee-
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. It's always good to meet another Canadian living in the U.S.!

Your advent calendars are adorable. My boys look forward to pulling out our calendars and burning an advent candle each year.

cait! said...

I loooove the calendars and I bet Harlee and Nic are going to love them too. :)

Also, I had to explain what a Canuk was to Carrie. It was depressing. Lol

Love you mum! <3