Monday, December 6, 2010

Up to my Armpits in Wrapping Paper!




The Christmas season is in full swing. The tree and decorations are up. Didn't do anything over the weekend, as I was working 12 hour shifts. But today wrapping for gifts out of town is in full swing. Need to get one to Maryland and one north to BC. They are going out tomorrow. That is my goal. And to work on our Christmas letter tonight. Have such a problem typing on my laptop sometimes. This week I also plan to do Christmas cookies--some by myself and some with Kirsten and the kids. We are also taking the kids for photos on Wed. Always an interesting event. So, the Christmas countdown is on. Merry, merry.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow you have it all down pat.
I am in denial about the holidays, I have lots of time yet, LOL

Tracy said...

LOL on your heat wave comment.
It was -14 here and its only going to get colder :(

We are planning on heading to Montana in March. Could you email me with some trip tips?