Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 Layouts of 2010



I love this layout. I love the photo of Harlee in the backyard. I rarely use purple to scrap with and I did on this layout-it is Harlee's favorite colour.




This is such a simple layout for me. But I love it, especially with the photo of Harlee and Nic at Lake MacDonald.




What I love about this layout is the colours and the photos of Harlee. I like all the flowers and buttons too.




The colours of this layout are so great with the sepia photo.




I love this layout because it evokes such wonderful memories of when we took Harlee to Disneyland. And it is such a linear layout for me.




This is such a great layout of Cait and Nic and I love the colours in this one too.




This picture makes me laugh. And the relationship between Harlee and her Auntie NicNac




How can I not love this layout and all it represents. 25years together.




This layout represents so much of my husband and the boys in his family. Motorcycles are everything. I think he would have at least 3 if I wasn't around.




This photo says it all--she was grinning from ear to ear. And it means so much, because she wouldn't sit on his lap at all this year.



I love the picture and the colours with it. And that it was so, so easy to put together.


I did actually accomplish quite a few layouts this year and couldn't get it down to just 10. Here are my 11 favs for this year. Glad to see 2010 going out the door and welcome 2011 with open arms. Curtis's knee has decided to act up -getting out of the chair last evening. So he is using Ciat's crutches, we are icing it and hoping it will start feeling better. He can join Robyn.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your layouts are beautiful!!
I too can't just pick 10 favourites of mine. It just means that we love what we do.
Hope Curtis's knee feels better.