Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year


100 Proof Press stamp
Hero Arts Friendly Greetings stamp-LL692


Graphic 45 goodness


Savvy stamp
memory box stamp


Josephinekimberling for Impress stamp
Savvy stamp

First of all Happy New Year to all my family and friends that follow my blog. I am hoping that 2011 will be better than last year. Worked a 12 hour shift yesterday, so missed getting a real New Year's post up. Tried to watch a movie with Cait last night, but missed the last 45 minutes. So, I will have to re-watch it as I take down decorations and the tree today. Putting a turkey in the oven--so we will have a yummy dinner. Got Cait's flight back to Seattle booked so she can get her flight to Austria next week. Robyn wanted me to do a PAD like she and Curtis do. But that is an unrealistic goal for me, so I will try to do a picture a week. I am going to try and take pictures of ALL projects I make. Missed out on the cute items I made for my niece and her hubby for Christmas.
Fell on the slippery snow in the parking lot going into work yesterday morning and bruised and sprained my hand. Didn't start hurting until it was almost time to go home last evening. On an up note Curtis' knee is doing better.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohh I hope your hand is ok, hard to create with a sore hand.
Beautiful cards.
I was going to take the tree down today, but my mom always kept ours up until Ukranian Chirstmas, I think it was just an excuse not to take it down. Mom would keeep our tree up in Feb, lol.

cait! said...

These all look lovely mum!