Saturday, January 22, 2011

90 Minute Scramble



Hero Arts Stamps- H3250 Wild Blossoms
_ LL206 Take Good Care Greetings
Bazzil cardstock
Other paper is from Basic Grey.

I embossed the flower with clear embossing powder and distressed around the flower with Tim Holtz ink- Brushed Corduroy and Tea Dye

This morning I participated in Hero Arts 90 minute scramble. Create a card in 90 minutes with a challenge they give you and post it. This morning you had to use a frame on your card somewhere. I had my Crafter's Workshop templates out for a layout and decided to use the doodles on the card. So in between skyping with Caitlin this morning here is what I came up with.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

So happy your daughter is out of the hospital.
Love the colours on your card, it so pretty.
I would love for you to go to Canadian Tire with my hubby, I know that store from the inside out. Its pretty bad when I'm telling the customers where to find what they are looking for, lol.

mehmkefar said...

Love this one, Leslee.

MtSmileyFace said...

Looking good. Don't think I could make a card in 90 minutes.
:)