Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Look Out Vienna!


Yesterday morning my baby left for a semester in Vienna, Austria. I am awake writing this as Curtis called around 1230am to let me know she had arrived safely in Amsterdam. She is almost there--just one more flight to Vienna, where she will me up with a friend from UPS and spend the night. Then she meets up with some people from the study abroad crew.
What an adventure she has ahead of her. What an experience---a trip of a lifetime.
Vienna will never be the same after Cait has been there. And she will love it!

4 comments:

mehmkefar said...

Love this goodbye photo of Cait. You are so right, Vienna will never be the same after Caitlin. She is going to have the experience of a lifetime.

Jenn W. said...

Glad that she got there safely.

Tracy said...

So happy she made it there safe and sound.
I too would be anxious. Actually I would be freaking out, and want to go with her. Ya I am very overprotective.

MtSmileyFace said...

Beautiful Farewell photo. Looks ecxited for new journey.
Let me know if you need anything.
:)