Sunday, January 16, 2011

A couple of Layouts



Bo Bunny paper
American Craft Thickers
Cute is from Heidi Swapp



MME papers
Rubons from Scenic Route and Heidi Swapp
Prima flowers with Basic Grey Brads


I have been canceled from work today. We don't have that many babies, but the ones we have are pretty sick. Just too many nurses today. So, I will get a couple of layouts I finished last week posted.
Cait has been sick over in Austria the last couple of days, has been to the doc and on antibiotics and hopefully on her way to recovery. Not good for the mama when you are this far apart.
I guess I get to sit and create today, with an extra day off. Trying to work on some Valentine day cards.

2 comments:

mehmkefar said...

Very cute layouts, Leslee. You are so darned productive. I wish I were. I brought my kitted recipe pages along and finished them up, but don't have anything else here to work on. Should have brought something.

MtSmileyFace said...

Leslee,
Great Layouts!
Sorry to hear Cait is not feeling well. Hope she is better soon.
I like how you podst the products you use-wish I were good at that.
Looks like you enjoyed a day of creativity.
:)