Saturday, April 23, 2011

Glitz Design layout


Glitz Design has their first challenge-"-Get You Glitz on" Challenge.
Create a project with your fav Glitz products.

I used Laced with Grace collection papers
Prima flowers
Hero arts - Flourish stamp-embossed
Buttons from stash
MME brads
Webster's Pages-sparklers
Large butterfly-Pink Paislee wood shapes, inked and then used stickles
Small butterfly-inked and then covered with sparkle glitter
American Craft Thickers

Today I was canceled from work and got to create and play in my scrap room. This was the layout that was a result of that process.
Got to see Harlee and Nic.
A lot of the 12.5 inches of snow we had yesterday melted away today. Bright blue skies and warmer temperatures today.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Your layout is beautiful. I love that you put the layer tilted. I will have to try that. It is hard for me as I seem to need everything straight and even, crazy, i know.

Susanne said...

This is fabulous, and quite a bit more "glitz" than you usually do. Looks great, and I'm becoming a big fan of the titled picture.

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the cluster of flowers, and the stamped flourishes are fabulous!! Thanks for joining in on "Get Your Glitz On" #1!!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! The flowers are perfect and I love the stamped flourishes