Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sketchy Thursday layout




Paper used Adornit- Princess collection
Mini letters from Adornit
American Craft Thickers

Here is my layout for the 4/7 Sketchy Thursday challenge this week
Pictures from when we took Harlee to disneyland last Arpil.

Have had a busy day:
Took Harlee to get a haircut and then we had to go shopping at her favourite store-Target,
Did 4 loads of laundry
Went to work this afternoon for four hours
and did some grocery shopping after work.
Pretty productive day.'
Have put off going to Idaho Falls until probably Friday, as we are under another winter storm watch. I don't want to be traveling over the mountains in bad weather by myself. I would rather have safe travels and go early on Friday morning.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What an adorable layout, but how could you go wrong with a cutie like that.
I love you take on all these sketches.
Good thinking waiting to travel. Scary driving in a storm. Better to be safe.