Sunday, October 9, 2016

Happy Birthday!

To my sister, Lauree on the other side of the country.
I hope she has had a wonderful day!
Her family is just starting with birthdays , while mine is done!


It was a couple days of creating at the Central MT Creative Rendvous.  Got quite a few pages to my Australia album finished and my Halloween cards.  
I was tired after working a busy shift on Thursday.  Couldn't quite figure out what to pack and just waited until Friday morning before I went.  It was great to reconnect with my scrapping friends.  

Ths weekend is also Canadian Thanksgiving,which we will celebrate tomorrow.  Pies are bakesd and stuffing is made.  Turkey also thawed out.  
These huge mushrooms can be found in my backyard!

And they are predicting snow for tomorrow with high only in the 30's!  And lots of snow for the mountains.  It is coming early this year!  Today, we covered up our AC unit and brought in hoses!  And got the bird feeders filled up.  


I did this layout of the emus we saw in Adelaide, Australia.



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hello my friend!! I'm back from vacation catching up on all of your beautiful projects I've missed while I've been gone!! I wanted to leave a comment on each one but blogger has decided I'm a spammer and I have to go through the click on "not a robot" button and the picture captcha. Ugh. So I'm sorry I can't comment on each project but they are all amazing!! I especially love the one with the red card and the tree!! All of your pictures are gorgeous, too!!

What a beautiful layout!! The emus are so cute!! Happy, happy birthday to your sister!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

Love the emu snapshots and layout. I don't even want to think about snow yet. And my family's birthdays are all early in the year, while mine is late. And sometimes they forget because we've been out of birthday mode for a while - so sometimes I have been known to drop a hint. ;-) I hope your sister's day was great.

Tracy said...

I am sure you had just as much fun at your crop as I had at mine...but I am sure you got a lot more accomplished than I did, teehee.
Your layout is so pretty.