Friday, July 21, 2017

Hey!!! It's Friday!!!

And it's been busy! Curtis did an Avis run to East Glacier!
So that meant I was up early!
Boy, it was smokey out this morning! And that reeks havoc with my allergies! Yesterday, I was indoors working so not much chance of allergies bothering me.

But, I still headed out for my walk! Came home and mowed the front yard. Back yard isn't growing that much! Came in and cleaned bathrooms

I ran a few errands!

Kirsten and the munchkins came over after lunch. Harlee and Nic went in the pool! Coop decided he wanted to go swimming when it was time to leave! And it was cooler today, so quite pleasant sitting out on the back deck., as the smoke blew away.

We watched the Thunderbirds flying around practicing since tomorrow is the air show!


Putting up a few photos of Nic from his Boy Scout ceremony back at the end of May! He moved up a level. He is now a Webelos.











One little layout!
From when the girls took a road trip to Seattle last summer to visit Cait.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What adorable pictures of Nic!! Congrats to him for moving up a level!! Your layout is stunning!! The details are fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

Fabulous photos of Nic! Love your layout, great embellishments...specially that globe! Is that a die cut?