Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day



What the heck??? This is what we woke up to this morning and it has continued to fall for most of the day. What happened to that nice weather we had over the weekend. I am SO ready for my Caribbean cruise in about 10 days. Sun, warmth, tropical breeze--bring it on!!
And Curtis is already talking about taking the Pilot, rather than the bike to Florida, as he will be following this system all the way to the east coast. Why doesn't he just fly, like most sane folks???
I am just chilling at home today, after working the last two. Will have the grandkids in a bit.

1 comment:

cait! said...

He would have driven to Italy if it had been possible. Lol. I hope it passes. I know he would be quite sad if he couldn't take the bike. I know you'll enjoy your cruise. It is nice here today, although I nearly died in yoga because the teacher had the heat turned THROUGH THE ROOF! <3