Thursday, April 23, 2009

Caribbean Princess, Here I Come




I am so ready to hit the Caribbean in a couple of days. The clothes are stacking on the bed, so I better get them in the suitcase, so I can head out in the morning.
Ran errands in all the snow this morning--I am so ready for this snow to be DONE!!!
Headed to my sisters in Maryland tomorrow. She has us booked to get pedicures on Sat. am together. And then Sunday we are actually on the same flight as my cousins to head to San Juan, PR for our cruise to the southern Caribbean. I am ready for warm temperatures, palm trees and balmy breezes.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Have a great cruise Leslee! Looking forward to pictures of the trip. Type at you when you are back.

Unknown said...

Leslee... have an AMAZING time!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Carol (me) said...

Have a wonderful time!

mehmkefar said...

love that luggage shot. You are sure taking some pretty things along. Hope you had a great cruise, Les and can't wait to see
the photos.