Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back from the sunny and warm Caribbean




Glad to be home and thrilled I missed the snowstorm last week. The Princess cruise in the Southern Caribbean was great and a much needed rest. I totally enjoyed the temperatures in the 80's, the sun, the warm tropical breezes, being waited on, not having to think about cooking.
On Friday April 24th I flew to Washington, DC and stayed with my sister, who lives in Maryland. Got to see and spend some time with the Disney bride, Julie and her hubby, Andrew. We spent Sat. together and headed out to San Juan, Puerto Rico on Sunday.

The pictures here are the flowering trees in my sister's front yard and a ferry ride we took back from the outlet stores. Since the traffic was horrendous when she picked me up, she decided we needed to stop at the outlet stores for a while. It felt good to walk around after sitting on planes most of the day.

No comments: