Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some New Layouts.





Yes, I do still scrapbook. Although there hasn't been much time for it lately.
And here are some new pages I did recently. Hard to believe May is almost gone.
Layout Products

I'm a Big Deal--background paper is from Creative Imaginations, picture mounted on Basic Grey, made the tags- stamped on them, inked and chalked them and cut out, title in chipboard letters, bling brads used.

Dance--mostly basic grey paper used, button,s and title cut with blossom on the revolution, ballerina also cut on the Revolution

Big Blue Eyes- crate paper and basill, title cut on cricut and stamped, embellishments from MLYB, prima and brads from crate paper

Nicholas--Basill cardstock and brads, scenic route, prima flower, Nicholas cut with Vixen font on the revolution, adorable stamped

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Leslee~~~
I am trying to avoid "work" today...so looking at blogs. I REALLY enjoy your blog...your picture taking skills amaze me!! I LOVE your pictures!!
What kind of a camera do you use??

The "I'm kind of a Big Deal" paper is priceless!! And she IS a big deal!! Precious grandchildren you have.

Hope Cait's foot is healing....big ouch!! I am always so afraid of falling. Wish her a speedy recovery from me.
Suzy (from MOS)

Leslee said...

Suzy,
Thanks for the comments about my blog.
I wish I could of avoided work today, but no. But I am officially on vacation now for 3 weeks and off for Alaska on Sat. with my hubby. Look for more amazing photos.
I use a Canon point and shoot.The power shot SX100IS. Have had it for about 4 years now and I have been thrilled with the photos it takes.
Cait's foot is slowly healing-Thanks for the speedy recovery wishes.
Leslee

Jenn W. said...

Love the scrapbook pages! Hope you and Curtis have a ton of fun on your trip.