Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween is Creeping up on us!


Have been working on some Halloween letters for Kirsten and I. Finished them up and here they are.
Not doing much today, but recuping from working a couple of days. Finally got my badge to work on the locked up fridges. Lots of walking in the new unit. Now I am off for a long stretch. Going scrapping on the weekend with Heidi Swapp. She is actually coming here to Great Falls to teach some classes. Hope to get the creative juices flowing.
Just had a call from work--told I am supposed to go and get a swine flu shot on Thurs and if I don't I will be wearing a mask for the rest of flu season. I don't like being told what to do--I would rather it be my own decision. What happens if I am not here in town that day???
Will follow up on this issue later.

1 comment:

cait! said...

i vote you don't get it and just wear a mask. The hospital has no right to tell you what to do. President Ford also ordered vaccinations and a bunch of people got Guillain-Barré syndrome. People died and were paralyzed and the epidemic failed to materialize. Stay away from school children and wash your hands ( ;D ) and you'll be fine. And tell the hospital to stick it up their noses while you're at it.