Friday, October 2, 2009

October----Already????









Not really sure where September went and I am sure the rest of the year will follow quickly. I have been busy working and not really anything exciting to blog about. At work we are getting ready to move into a lovely new unit where all the babies have their own rooms. A little stressful for the nurses right now. But, I still have been creating. Here are a few cards I have made lately. Nice fall day out--sunny and around 60F out. Going out to clear old dead plants from the garden. Curtis is putting the hoses away for the winter. Supposed to be freezing temps and snow later this weekend. The mountains have snow on them from when it rained on Wed. Old Man Winter is lying in waiting I think. And just last week we were having record temps in the 90's.

2 comments:

cait! said...

ohhhh! I loveee the sock monkey one!

mehmkefar said...

Oh, leslee, these are truly outstanding. I love the stamp you used on that first one. Where did you get it?