Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Saturday!



I have been rather lax the last couple of weeks, keeping my blog up to date. We have been in a middle of a move at work, plus taking classes for new equipment and working extra. It is a new era for our NICU--the babies all have their own rooms now. It will take some getting used too. And it turns out my badge lets me into some things, but not into others.
Curtis is off chasing some train from Shelby to Cutbank and beyond. He tells me he is now on his way home. I just wasn't into chasing trains today. I have almost finished my Halloween runner. And was also ironing some shirts for Curtis so he would have lots for next week.
Also a quick layout I did of Nicholas.
The weather has just been bizarre this last week--first snow and temps that couldn't get out of the 20's. Today is really windy and up in the 60's. The leaves are still green on the trees or have turned an ugly brown. No beautiful fall colours this year.

1 comment:

cait! said...

Cute layout mum! And sweet tablecloth. :D One of these days I'm going to go to Joann's and get stuff to make curtains, which will be awesome.