Thursday, February 3, 2011

Feb. Layouts



Snow fun for Nic- Papers from Fancy Pants Design- Frosted
Title cut with Quickutz- Aquarius font
Bling



Let's make Snow Angels Bazzill cardstock
PP from Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses
Basic Grey rubbons and letter stickers
Rusty Pickle-Grinch-mas stickers



Snow Much Fun- MME papers
Title cut with QK Winter wishes font
Snowman from Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridge
Scenic Route Rubbon

Despite recuperating from surgery on Monday, I have still managed to have some creativeness to make me happy. Curtis continue to hobble along until he sees the ortho doc on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Hi there, I just popped over from Tracy's blog where you had left a comment. You're the second Leslee I've seen that spells her name like that (my neighbor and close friend does too), so I just had to drop over and say hello. I'm glad I did so that I got to see your wonderful layouts. Happy scrapping!

Susanne said...

Me again, a second glance at your layouts spurred me to tell you that our son Nic spells his name without a K too. Actually it's Nicolas, and since there is no H, he figured out when he was about 12 that there should be no K. Too coincidental, don't you think?

Tracy said...

Your layouts are so beautiful.
Take care