Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ground Hog Day


Another month has begun. And today we celebrate Ground Hog day--did the ground hog see his shadow? The official word is no--so that means an early spring. I can only wish for that. Glad to have January under our belt and move on to a new month.
I am recuperating from some day surgery on Monday. Had to have a quick trip back yesterday as I had fresh blood rolling down my neck.
And Curtis probably has to look forward to some knee surgery in the very near future.

2 comments:

mehmkefar said...

I sure hope that silly groundhog is correct. I am more than ready for spring. It is cold down here in Sedona, only 27 today and supposed to be around 15 tonight. I sympathize with Curtis and his knee issue. Good luck there.

Tracy said...

I am so ready for Spring, well Summer actually, but beggers can't be choosers :)
Hope you recoup fast.
Take care