Sunday, February 6, 2011

Polly Pocket Saturday







Since Nic didn't come with Harlee yesterday, Nana unearthed the Polly Pockets for Harlee. I think she was quite overwhelmed with how many NicNic and her mommy had. And these are the tiny ones --that Nic could eat quite easily and certainly would, I am sure of that. She had quite the time investigating them all.
Snowing like crazy this morning. Need to make a run to the grocery store before it gets to slippery out. Back to work in the morning.

3 comments:

mehmkefar said...

Those closeups are so good. These just beg to be scrap booked. I think Tristan would love them too. He is a My Little Ponies guy. The Wrecking Crew would definately eat them.

Tracy said...

Ohhh my girls loved Polly Pockets. We (I mean they, teehee) would make a whole town. Actually I they still have them, somewhere. They wouldn't let me give them away.

Looks like Harlee is having the time of her life.

MtSmileyFace said...

Kati loves Polly pockets.
She looks like she is having fun.
:)