Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How does my Garden Grow




not with silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row.
My garden has pretty lupine, columbine and a flower on my peony bush that I planted last year.
Had a good trip to Helena yesterday. The kids did pretty good with the dentist. Although, I could hear Nic yelling for nana from his room in the back.
Today, was my turn at the dentist and I came home and filled up the kid's swimming pool. So, they will be over later for a dip in the pool. It is supposed to be a hot one today and tomorrow.'
Tomorrow headed to the Rocky Mountain front to take photos. Hope to get some good ones to share with you.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Aww poor little guy calling for you.
Your garden is beautiful.
Looking forward to your photos tomorrow :)