Friday, July 1, 2011

Picture of the Week #26-Happy Canada Day


Since today is Canada day, I thought my picture of the week should represent my homeland. So, I shot a picture of the flag outside our front door.
I am sure there are big celebrations at home with lots of fireworks. But no celebration around the Barrow household today.
Got some errands ran with Curtis, got a few groceries.
Back to work in the morning--way too many hours this week.
Oh, yes, half the year is done since it is week 26.
And a PS regarding Cait's sore throat--screw up in the lab and she does have strep throat!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love that you are flying the flag in your home country's honour.
It was pretty cloudy here, but we did hear the fireworks then the pouring rain, then the thunder :(

As for your question, it takes about 8 hours to drive to Winnipeg from where I live in Ontario. That includes stopping for lunch and washroom breaks :)

mehmkefar said...

What a lovely way to honor your homeland, Leslee.