Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Picture of the Week #27


Celebrating the 4th of July last night with my hubby and friends, Robyn and Walter. Actually had a fireworks picture turn out pretty good.
Was a quiet 4th around here yesterday. Cait had to work most of the day.
Kirsten, Tim and the kids dropped in shortly
Curtis BBQ'd hamburgers on the grill and some yummy salads.

Today Kirsten, Tim and I are taking the kids to the dentist in Helena. Yesterday, Harlee told me she didn't want to see any tooth doctor. Should be an interesting day.

3 comments:

cait! said...

This looks lovely! Good Work!

mehmkefar said...

Beautiful shot, Leslee. Thanks so much for sharing your 4th with Walter and I.

Tracy said...

OMGoodness this photo is stunning !!!
Sounds like you had an excellent holiday.
I don't blame Harlee, I have to go to the tooth doctor, and I don't want to either.