Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Abundant Wildlife











We saw quite a bit of wild life, while meandering through the park over 2 days.

It is being an interesting week.
There was a message on the machine from the Missoula Heart Institute when I got home. But it was the weekend and then I worked 2-12 hour shifts, so I finally got around to calling them this morning. What a shock!!! The doctor I saw on Tuesday for my heart procedure passed away on Wednesday!!! I am feeling a little freaked out by this all.

I had alarm issues the two mornings I was working--it seemed to not be working right.
Monday I woke up at 5:45 and I need to be at work by 6am. Hustled my butt and was only 15min. late. Yesterday I woke up at 5:15 and it was another hurried morning. Will be finding myself a new alarm clock.

Not your ordinary week.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh wow, that is a shocker.

Beautiful photo's. I am sure we will have the camera's going non-stop when we get down there :)