Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dog Days of Summer




Don't you just love this photo of H&N sitting in their pool with no water. Harlee serenading Nic on her Yukulele. This was taken when our family was altogether for dinner before Cait when back to the coast.

Got to come home early from work--yeah!! Needed to get packed up to head to Missoula, tank up the Pilot with gas, and pick up a few fresh groceries. I knew I wouldn't feel like it when we get back from my procedure tomorrow evening.
So, I asked the gal at work who was supposed to leave, if she would mind if I went instead--no problem. Still on call for the unit until 6pm. But I can leave right at 6, instead of almost 7. That means a lot when you have a 3-1/2 hour drive.

3 comments:

perlyfam said...

Keeping you in my prayers for tomorrow. Hugs

Debbie

mehmkefar said...

Prayers going out for you tomorrow. Love these shots of the grandmonsters.

Tracy said...

Take care my friend, you are in my thoughts today.

I think you should put some water in that pool for those little ones :)