Friday, August 19, 2011

Picture of the Week#32


Here we are well into August. The mornings are cool when I am out walking now. Must mean fall is just around the corner, darn. Although, I love fall, summer this year has been much too short. No days over 100F. But it is dry now, very dry.
Took this photo of Toots when we had our Yellowstone adventure.
Kirsten, Tim and the kids are coming over for dinner, so we can have a meal all together before Cait heads back to the coast next week. I can't believe it is time for her to leave already. I am not ready, but I am sure she is. She is taking a car back with her, which is a new adventure. She feels she might need a vehicle since she graduates in Dec. to job hunt with.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

What a sweet photo of your sweetie.

I am not looking forward to winter. I so agree with you, summer has gone by so fast.

Teresa Kline said...

adorable photo...I can't agree more, fall is just around the corner, it has been getting cooler here in VA at nights...I luv fall, but summer has been super quick....hope you have a fun weekend!

enjoy *~*

mehmkefar said...

Toots is such a cutie. Precious shot.