Saturday, September 10, 2011

Just Checking In





Ok, folks,
I know you think I have fallen of the face of the earth. At least the blogging world.
I flew on Wednesday and have been attending a Neonatal Conference in Washington, DC, Experiencing tropical storm Lee and just trying to physically stay on top of everything.
Talk about exhausting.'
Now on the road heading north to "Oh, Canada" my home and native land.
We headed north out of Maryland just after lunch and driving through to beautiful rolling hills of Pennsylvania and now well into New York State- about 50miles south of Buffalo

5 comments:

Dad {!-{> said...

Looks like...east of the Mississippi...

{!-{>

perlyfam said...

Sounds like you are a busy bee! Enjoy your time in Canada!

Debbie

mehmkefar said...

Glad you made it through the conference and are having time with your sis. Rest when you can and enjoy Canada. Curtis is fine and had breakfast with Walter Friday. I am sure there were Alaska fishing stories shared. Nice photos.

cait! said...

Looks lovely mum. I hope you and Aunt Lauree are enjoying each other's company. Miss you <3

Tracy said...

Enjoy your visit in your Mother land ;)
I want to travel to the east coast some day. We have been to BC next I want to go to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland :)