Friday, September 30, 2011

Smokey Sunset




It's been a pretty good Friday.
Kirsten and Nic and I did some shopping at Target--we got Nic new shoes, and some hats and gloves for winter. It's just around the corner although we are having abnormally high temperatures this week. And I am enjoying this beautiful September.
Got my floors all mopped down.
Spent an hour or so watching Harlee and Nic.
Had a nice lunch out with Curtis.
And then we drove to Giant Springs to take some pictures, but it was too hazy from the smoke.
We drove along the river and saw a beaver swimming and saw some deer driving home.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your 1st photo is just stunningly gorgeous.
Wow you saw some deer driving home...what kind of car were the driving...lol.
I need to get to bed, I am getting silly, lol