Friday, September 2, 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge


I found a new site that has a card challenge and I decided to give it a whirl.
I like this weeks challenge because you could either make a round or square card. I decided to make a round card since I really hadn't done this before and I made a matching envelope too. I must admit it was kind of fun and a challenge for me too.

Product used: Bazzill cardstock
Papers from Creative imaginations-IOD, Graphic 45
Sticker used was Creative Imaginations
Pearls- K&Co

Onto my day. I am pooped. Everyday in the late afternoon, I just run out of steam since my procedure and I just have to quit and take a nap. Not sure what I am going to do when I head back to work.

Kirsten went to the grocery store with me and then we ran out to Michaels. Came home and got Curtis off on the bike to Kalispell. He is spending some time with his dad and sister, which will be great. And some time on his lonesome motorcycle. He hasn't done much riding this summer at all.

Kirsten and Tim and the kids were here for dinner for some yummy chicken fajitas and I made Tim's favorite dessert-banana cream pie.

So, now I am spending a quiet evening on the couch in front of the boob tube.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very pretty card! I really like the colors you used.