Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's the Weekend!!!

I see I haven't posted in a couple of days. Mostly I haven't a photo, a craft project, a scrappy layout to share. My days have been busy.

Today I started my day mowing the lawn. I pulled weeds out of the raised beds. I cut some tree limbs suckers off the bottom of trees that were trying to trip me up. Curtis and I went out for a late lunch.

Yesterday, started when work called to see if I could possibly go in, since they were a nurse short. Since I was awake, I told them I could go in until lunch. I had promised Kirsten I would watch the kids for a while in the afternoon. At dinner time I headed out to the fairgrounds. It was Relay for Life and Kirsten's Derby girls had a team participating in the event. I met up with Kirsten and Harlee for some dinner. By the time I came home Curtis was home from the Flathead.

Oh, yes, with all the dither of yesterday ,morning I managed to lock my self out of the house. I had picked up Curtis' Keys off the board and he didn't have a house key on it. Talk about stupid!!!!! I had planned to drop Harlee through an unlocked window when Kirsten got here. But, alas, one of the fellows doing the siding on the house did it for me and let me back in.






Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

cait! said...

I wish you could have dropped Harlee through. I just wonder what she would have thought of that. c:

Tracy said...

Sweet photo.
Sounds like you had a full day.
I have dropped my keys down the edge of our steps, more times then I care to count. I even have a certain yard display that I dismantle to fish them out, lol.