Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Relay for Life

Relay for Life is this weekend here in Great Falls.  Kirsten's Roller Derby Team has a team participating this year.  My friend, Robyn and I donated a basket to be auctioned.  Today, I finished collecting goodies and put the basket together and gave the basket to Kirsten to turn in.

I
I was happy to be off today and catch up on a couple of things.  Ran to the post office, got some groceries and put fuel in the rig.  Caught up on paper work at home--paid some bills. 
Then it was time to take Harlee to the swimming pool.  She tripped coming out of the school and scrapped her nose and upper lip.  I felt so bad, she hurt herself. 
Yesterday was another busy day at work.  And tomorrow I am canceled. 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

So sweet of you to put this together to get auctioned off.
So sorry the little cutie hurt herself, poor thing :(