Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Friday!!!

I follow Suzanne's blog, because she is a scrapper too.  And she is having a little challenge on her blog -Snap and Snippets.  She is having a little challenge-In Good Company(June).  And I told her I would do a layout using the paper line she chose this month - October Afternoon. 
So here is my layout with Nic, digging for worms. 

Product used:
Paper- October Afternoon-Hometown(Woolworths,MainStreet, Country Library)
                                        -Sasparilla(Dash Dalton)
OA- Mini Market letters(Green and Cream)
Making Memories- Stick Holiday Alpha Classics
OA- Journaling Cards, Shapes
Luxe Design Rubons

Spade and Fork cut with Cricut -A Walk in my Garden
Worm was cut with a Quickutz Die

I kept myself busy today.  Curtis has been out of town since Wed.  Went for my walk, did laundry,  vacuumed through and mopped floors.  The house is once again clean. 
The siding on the house is moving along  The back is completely finished and they were pounding on the walls of my scrap room today.  Stamps falling of my shelf I have on the wall.  That's why I had to clean house and stay out of that room. 

7 comments:

Susanne said...

What a wonderful page, Leslee. I especially like the title and how it is echoed by the card at the bottom. Wonderfully done, I am so glad you joined me In Good Company this month.

Alison said...

Hi Leslee..have popped over from Susanne's ..love the blues on your LO!
Alison xx

Debbie P said...

Coming over from Snaps & Snippets. Love your layout! So adorable & perfect product choices for a boy page!

Cherish said...

Hi Leslie! I clicked over from Snaps&Snippets to say how adorable your LO is!! Love the colors! Great job!

Ginger said...

Hi Leslee! I came over from Susanne's, love your layout and mix of patterned papers and embellishments :) Good to meet you, I live in Edmonton :)

Lisa said...

Great use of OA papers for this cute page !

Leslee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.