Monday, April 27, 2015

Home, Sweet, Home!

We arrived home last evening! We flew to Seattle on Friday afternoon and arrived late! Spent Saturday shopping in Seattle.

It was good to sleep on my own bed snd I slept hard! Best nights sleep in quite a while! It was close to 8:30 when I got up.

But how I am missing HawIi and my baby.

I am missing this girl!









I am missing the ocean and listening to it at night as I fall asleep.








I am missing the beautiful flowers

























I am missing the green of the tropics

















I am missing the amazing sunsets

























I love watching the whales play in their big ocean









I love those yummy tropical drinks!









Let's just admit it! I love Hawaii! But it was fantastic to hug and squeeze those little grandkids of mine today!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Such gorgeous pictures!! It's amazingly beautiful there!! I'm glad you had a great time and a safe trip home!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound.

Nat said...

that drink looks so yummy! so glad to hear you had a great trip. welcome back :)