Sunday, November 22, 2015

On A Field Trip

with Curtis and the camera club to a local florist.  To shoot Christmas decor and flowers.  It was very festive. 
Doing the ever dreaded laundry, since I am scheduled to work tomorrow.  We shall see if it comes to fruition.  I was there for a few moments on Friday and they had been discharging babies. 
And they are predicting snow and cold starting on Tuesday.  Just in time for the big holiday!  Good thing we are planning to be at home to celebrate.  Got a big turkey the other day and it is now in the fridge thawing out. 
 I found this little guy all by himself
 It is the season of Poinsettias!

 There were some pretty orchids, but nothing like I saw in Hawaii!

 
I am not a fan of poinsettias, but this one with the different coloured leaves was beautiful.
A self portrait. 
More to come!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What beautiful pictures!! And the ornament selfie is awesome and fun!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Beautiful photos.
I should go and check out our local Conservatory :)
Love your selfie ;)

Darnell said...

Your photos are stunning!! And haha, loved the self-portrait, Leslee! You shouldn't have mentioned it to see how many of us even noticed! I remember one time when a photo made the rounds of TV entertainment news and FB of a guy who had taken a photo of his dining room table and put it on sale on eBay. What he didn't realize was that his NAKED body was clearly visible in the mirrored hutch beyond the table he was shooting. Fool! Although I shouldn't judge. I don't walk around nekkid, but I do do dumb things! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Darnell

Tracey said...

My kinda self portrait! Beautiful photos :)