Friday, November 6, 2015

TGIF

Another week has almost come to an end.  It will be a busy Friday, by the end of the day. 

I will give you a break from cards and post a couple of layouts instead.

Kirsten and I took a break from life yesterday and went to the Paris Gibson Square Christmas Collection.  Some beautiful crafts!  I could have left a lot more $$ there, but I was very good.  We haven't been in a couple of years, and it was much smaller than I remember.  Cooper wasn't very happy when he got left with Papa.  But his mum needs a break now and then. 

Got caught up on laundry and worked on getting the table runner finished.  Pieced a backing for it, cut up an old flanned sheet for filling and started to quilt it.  Should be done before too long.  A work friend invited me to go sewing quilts on Saturday for Hospice.  Think it should fit in my plans. 

Curtis will be doing a blood run this afternoon and evening.  So, it will be Harlee and I.  I need to feed her dinner and take her off to her basketball game.  It is early at 5:30 and then I will take her home when her mum gets done work. 

 Paper used are from:
Authentique-Thankful, Nestled
Pebbles-Front Porch
Photoplay- Think to Remember
Prima flowers were misted with Colorshine and inked
Brads are from Echo Park and October Afternoon
Tags - Imaginesce
American Craft Thickers
Glitz Teeny Alpha
Sequins


I for got to write down my product.
But I did used some old Basic Grey papers
The title was cut on the Silhouette
The banner is a poppy stamp die
the presents are a Memory box die

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Two great pages of the grandkids! Hope your Friday turned out to be everything you wanted.

Lisa said...

Your pages are so gorgeous!! The pictures are so beautiful!! I hope your Friday is fabulous!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Your layouts are so lovely.
Harlee looks so mature in that photo

Curtis in /\/\onTana! {!-{> said...

Good thing 'Stache crashed! {!-{>

Tracey said...

Great layouts Leslee........such a pretty photo of your GD in the first, love the papers. Enjoy your week!